This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
.sKyLo.

How we spend a day in our life?

15 posts in this topic

Good morning for all players. I`ve opened this topic to writing what we do everyday , we talk about money,games,women, etc ...

I hope all players will write here how spend a day in our life. Enjoy !!!

I woke up at 05: 30..am last coffee and a cigarette, now move on to a bit of work in the garden and go on breaks BiteFight
Later go a cold beer :))
Have a nice day!

I'm up at 11am :P And I do some Bitefight and League Of Angels. Then I eat and do some stuff in the garden or on my computer. I've made a huge path in rock for my mother, she really enjoyed my work :) Then I go in date with my girlfriend somedays and then as everybody I do again some internet stuffs and go to bed at nearly 3am ;)

Up at 8 o'clock. Get some coffee and right to the work. To my work place I travel around 10 seconds, as it's is next to my bed - I work from home.  :boss:

Then I work for around 4 hours take a pause, lunch and spent some time with family and fiancée, and then new 4 hours, or even more. Next, I do some stuff in garden if needed, and afterwards it depends - I can work something else, or either spent time with my fiancée. Then maybe some movie, maybe some computer games, internet etc.
Sometimes, instead of leisure, I take forum maintenance and other related projects, Well, if I'm not to tired for that.
When tired to much, my concentration falls to zero, so even If I want to force my self to work - it's pointless.
[spoiler]As my productivity will be on low level.
[/spoiler]

Finally, around 2 o'clock or latter I go to sleep - It may be sometimes midnight, depending how much I'm tired. 
Even it's not physical, developer's work can be extremely exhausting. 

Why is this thread in the news section?

I wake up when I wake up :P Sometimes at 7, sometimes around 12-13.

At the moment I don't have any money so I'm home until I get some money from employment agency, or whatever it is called in English. Get some money for apply for jobs and do som activities they send me to. I am currently waiting for someone to contact me to start some activity thing somewhere.

So I mostly do random stuff on my computer and go to bed around 00-3.

But when I have money, I usually take my moped to a place called Utbildningens hus (house of education or something like that) and uses their internet to upload stuff so I get some extra money ;) And looking for work. And other stuff.

Not very interesting, huh? :matrix:

my day is mostly work   haha,work 8 hours 6-7 seven days at week sometimes 13 days in row,three shifts,when i have free time that is very rarely i go with my friends to drink some beers,little on computer check forum and play bitefight,but mostly is just work house pub haha, it sucks when u have to work  every fu*king day :S

Warm cool off with a beer outside ... ..more two
the evening I get to do a barbecue pork
I wish you a wonderful weekend