This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

iSm0keD

Best way to be the stronger (Pool)

30 posts in this topic

What's better, up lvl faster without attacks or stay in a lvl just attacking other players?

I always have this question!

Let here u think here and share ideas!

Hmm, good idea..

But what's better, stay in a lvl attacking other players or just up and up of lvl?

There are two kinds of players iSm0keD ;)

There are those you stay in a battle range to take some gold. There are known as "raiders" but there are noob against higher level !

The best here is to follow the others, know as "leaders", they just want to be the TOP 1. So do I ! And so do you ! With this bot you can make story everyday ! And on contrary to guys with no bot, you are not bored about story ^^ At the level ~1000, one stat is really long to buy, it needs 100 grottos at least. But you can spend only 50 AP with the story mode ;)

I advise you to up your stats and your level ;) There will be more interesting opponnents :)

There are two kinds of players iSm0keD ;)

There are those you stay in a battle range to take some gold. There are known as "raiders" but there are noob against higher level !

The best here is to follow the others, know as "leaders", they just want to be the TOP 1. So do I ! And so do you ! With this bot you can make story everyday ! And on contrary to guys with no bot, you are not bored about story ^^ At the level ~1000, one stat is really long to buy, it needs 100 grottos at least. But you can spend only 50 AP with the story mode ;)

I advise you to up your stats and your level ;) There will be more interesting opponnents :smile:

That's exactly what i want!

Thanks bro! 

Can close the topic #solved!

Buy hellstone if you want to be no1! 

if you want to have big lvl make story 

if you want to have stolen gold play pvp! 

Edited by tudor

for me is the best going up with levels and becoming stronger and stronger,buying new gear  and upgrading skills ,attacking everyone in range,its more interesting then just staying at level and attacking players, just do story mode  but be carefull that other players dont farm u

I like attacking players most, but when they changed the whole battle system, which ruined the whole raiders thing, i have not played much because I have never liked the idea of just getting more and more meat or blood.

As I said somewhere else, but in this case a very shortened down version, it is a war between vampires and werewolves. What is the point of just hunting humans and other monsters then? What happened to the war?

I try to be balanced ... give the attacks but try not to lag behind with skill
You must account for more to try to have a good account
I do not think there is a perfect account

Good luck!

In fact Add, you are right and a bit wrong. I'm a free to play player. And I'm in the top 10 of my server. I've bought some stoned items from former players. And now I don't have all the good items. But I can stand in the top 10 ;)

Edited by Thebestsimon

Hellstones + Bot = Awesome combination, especially with the shadow lord. 

Yeah, you are right man, that's the best thing to be the strongest player.

so stories is best way for fast lvl up? How many stories per day?

Maximum stories...after that, let you AP reload to full and then do it again...this is how i play :D

Until you reached a high level you can easily make 2 stats in one day :) When you reached 700 in one stat, it will cost you nearly 70 AP to get the gold amount. But when you reached LVL. 300 and you got regeneration skill, you can make 2 to 3 stats every day :) And your level will increase really fast !