Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
apitov

Facebook Cracker V 1.0

Hello friends today i will give you a gift ^_^ Facebook Cracker V 1.0

So i just give you some informations , this t00l has Multithread so it works perfectly more your passlist

is rich more your victim can be hacked and also you need a good CPU also a good connection ^_^

Download Here

Hello friends today i will give you a gift ^_^ Facebook Cracker V 1.0

So i just give you some informations , this t00l has Multithread so it works perfectly more your passlist

is rich more your victim can be hacked and also you need a good CPU also a good connection ^_^

Download Here

Brute Force/Dictionary attacks doesn't longer works for Facebook....

Facebook has a security mechanism which detects non-human password guessing and tricks Bruteforcer with the fake login success page....

Bruteforcer thinks that password is hacked and shows current guessed password. Usually third-fourth password on the list. Probably a complete mismatch.

There are two ways to make working Facebook bruteforcer...

The one you submitted, is not one which works.

Long time ago I created Facebook brutefocer in PHP.... So I have known about what I talk here.

Anyway, thank you for your effort.

for hacking facebook the best solution is Social Engineering, Stealers or FUD Keyloggers. administrator as sayed bruteforce oesnt work for facebook account.if you know the mail address of fb acc maybe that time bruteforce works.