This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Starship - Knee Deep In The Hoopla (1985)

1 post in this topic

b6bcfd78ec4bac26f6c8205a5a85de51.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Starship [b]Title Of Album[/b]: Knee Deep In The Hoopla [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 1985 [b]Label[/b]: SonyBMG Special Markets [b]Genre[/b]: Pop Rock [b]Quality[/b]: APE [b]Bitrate[/b]: lossless [b]Total Time[/b]: 40:26 [b]Total Size[/b]: 281 MB [b]Tracklist[/b]: 1. We Built This City 2. Sara 3. Tomorrow Doesn't Matter Tonight 4. Rock Myself To Sleep 5. Desperate Heart 6. Private Room 7. Before I Go 8. Hearts Of The World (Will Understand) 9. Love Rusts
Starship's 1985 album still stands out as the best from the '80s efforts of the Starship or Jefferston Starship incarnations. Everything of this album defines the excesses and bombasts of that decade, even the rock heavy numbers that dominate this effort. Mickey Thomas and Grace Slick are at their best on songs like We Built This City and others. Tommorrow, Hearts of the World and others stand out. I still love the calm, cool landscapes in Sara, which is still a popular radio staple on adult contemporary stations. I think that Peter Wolf played a major part in this band's album, as his writing and producing on City and Sara are among his best pop songs from the 1985-1986 period along with Who's Johnny by El Debarge and the '85 Heart album. But let me close with one standout line that Grace Slick on City--"Someone's always playing/Corporation games/Who cares, they're always changing/Corporation names". Those lines fit well with Grace's political views from her early Jefferson Airplane era and the writers found the right lines for Grace to sing for that song. The other numbers have a strong commercial sheen to them, but the band delivers them quite well musically.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)