This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Prefuse 73 - Forsyth Gardens (2015)

1 post in this topic

da33abeebcd852f705c0a049e4b0901b.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Prefuse 73 [b]Title Of Album[/b]: Forsyth Gardens [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2015 [b]Label[/b]: Temporary Residence [b]Genre[/b]: Electronic [b]Quality[/b]: FLAC [b]Total Time[/b]: 30:27 min [b]Total Size[/b]: 202 MB [b]Tracklist:[/b] 1. Hustle (Intro) (0:27) 2. Infrared Remix (feat. Sam Dew) (4:42) 3. You Are Now Poison (3:55) 4. Ages Upon Ages Upon You (5:33) 5. Genderations (2:59) 6. Still Pretending (2:55) 7. Sunday Service (3:29) 8. What They Got? (3:40) 9. Sará Teflón (2:47)
It has been four years since Guillermo S. Herren released anything significant from his most famous and respected moniker, Prefuse 73 (though he did keep busy with live shows, collaborations, and remixes). That's a long time for virtually any artist, but it's an eternity for Herren, whose first three Prefuse 73 albums dropped in the span of four years. As if to make up for lost time, 2015 will see the release of not one, but three major works from Prefuse 73. After several albums that saw Herren progressively drift away from the beatmaking prowess that made him synonymous with emotionally resonant, damaged hip-hop, he's found himself reinvigorated - thanks in large part to an emotionally draining, creatively cashed few years. As Herren puts it, "I've come back to hyper focusing - immersing myself in the sounds, rhythms, and formations that created Prefuse 73 in the first place. Recently, I've found a new life in the whole process of refining what I've created over the years as "Prefuse". Right now I'm at my most confident and comfortable since 05/06." It shows. The first of a triptych of new recordings, Forsyth Gardens revels in the kind of compassionate complexity that marks Prefuse 73's greatest works. His ability to marry the manic to the melodic is uncanny, and here it feels downright magical.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)