This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Linsey Alexander - My Days Are So Long (2006) Lossless

1 post in this topic

8d418884ba569b05001f124294721108.jpg [b]Artist: [/b] Linsey Alexander [b]Title Of Album: [/b] My Days Are So Long [b]Year Of Release: [/b] 2006 [b]Label: [/b] Linsey Alexander [b]Genre: [/b] Blues [b]Format: [/b] APE [b]Quality: [/b] Lossless [b]Total Time: [/b] 73:52 Min [b]Total Size:[/b] 461 Mb (covers) [u][b]Tracklist:[/b][/u] 01. Where Did You Take Your Clothes Off Last Night 02. My Days Are So Long 03. I Had A Dream 04. I'm In Love With A Woman 05. How Could You Do Me Like You Done Me 06. That Ain't Right 07. I Gotta Move 08. Mona Lisa Was A Man 09. Reefer And Blow 10. I'm Tired 11. User 12. Higher 13. Thanks
I was born and grew up and first picked up the guitar in Memphis, Tennessee. Being 17 years old I packed up and left Memphis not knowing whether Chicago will accept me and what my future holds for me. During more than 30 years of performing, I have been given people something to look at, to be part of the show, to have a good time. Today I give thanks to God for giving me the strength to make this CD. 

This is my third CD that I made. My first CD "I'm tired" had only four songs on it, three of which are included here. My other CD "Someone's cooking in my Kitchen" was produced 2 years ago and still is up and rolling. I also have two live blues CDs. 

This CD has the same rhythm as "Someone's cooking in my Kitchen". It combines both, blues you can dance to or blues you can sit down and listen to. None of the songs were written or exist on paper. They came to me and were created while being on stage. All of the songs on this CD are written by me, they are the documentary of me, things that I have experienced or currently going through. A CD explains you better than you can explain yourself to somebody who doesn't know you.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)