This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Italian Dire Straits - Live At Blue Note (2013)

1 post in this topic

801a871f595ac46db0cd9a8c7f9d31c7.jpg [b]Artist[/b]: Italian Dire Straits [b]Title Of Album[/b]: Live At Blue Note [b]Year Of Release[/b]: 2013 [b]Genre[/b]: Rock [b]Label[/b]: Self Produced [b]Quality[/b]: MP3 320 kbps [b]Total Time[/b]: 97:08 [b]Total Size[/b]: 223 MB [i]Tracklist:[/i] 1. Romeo And Juliet ( 9:43) 2. Expresso Love ( 5:00) 3. News ( 4:03) 4. Tunnel Of Love ( 8:47) 5. On Every Street ( 6:16) 6. Telegraph Road (13:35) 7. Your Latest Trick ( 6:29) 8. Skateway ( 5:56) 9. Brothers In Arms ( 8:31) 10. Calling Elvis ( 5:53) 11. Why Worry ( 4:25) 12. Money For Nothing ( 7:15) 13. Sultans Of Swing (11:08)
We are considered the best dIRE sTRAITS tribute band in the world. You're looking at guys who have played in every kind of venue, in many different countries, at every level; from clubs, to theatres, to festivals and stadiums. You're looking at years of professional world touring experience by six of the most accomplished musicians you're likely to find in any band; tribute or original.
It's easy to understand the band's simple yet bold mission statement; to play the dIRE sTRAITS' music better than anybody, anywhere. Second only to the dIRE sTRAITS themselves.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)