Dear members, finally, we decided to refresh our theme. Decision was brought based on multiple factors, primarily because of technical needs as old one is not compatible with a new platform version, but also because you all asked for a darker theme.
Here you go!

Please head here if you want to vote https://www.elite7hackers.net/topic/411861-the-new-theme/

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

.sKyLo.

Bitefight Priorities

On 13.05.2016 at 8:36 PM, Erik said:

these  are mine for order and destruction :)

pr.: 34 37 25 38 27 29 12 30 24 33 46 55 35
bl.:1 8 22 53 9 26 44 4 10 28 21 31 32 41 42 47 52

Nice one

11 minutes ago, ChristianTroy said:

Which it the priorities combo that gives you the most gold  ?

Priorities: 30 34 25 37 38 1 26 33 55 35 7 23 12 25 20

Blacklist: 36 10 11 44 42 9 6 53 8 22 45 47 27 3 46 49 52 59 29 21 51

On 16.06.2015 at 9:28 PM, iSm0keD said:

Best priorities to do Nature & Destruction:

Prio: 9 26 25 37 24 30 34 46 49 29 26 33 55 35 49 2

Blacklist: 36 10 11 44 42 21 53 8 22 8 52 6 1 9 2 47 38 1 6 8 23

Have fun!

that's good

hi i wonder have any of you toked some time and stare at the bot when ofc. bot is working  and calculated how many full attack/confront the enemy/assassinate (not taking in consideration the attacks made by  set everything alight/snoop/step into the depths/examine) so in conclusion only the actions whit 100% chance for battle your bot dose  whit the prio/bl you have  on average whitin  3 ap (40 moves)

mine dose betwin 5-8 attacks. on average of 6 .

It is you that put the fights in priorities. To make the most gold, you need to stay in the forest (more fights) and do the priorities of fights and as you said "set everything alight" etc. But it is totally random. It is usual to get 0 fights under 40 story pages... And sometimes about 15 fights in a round!!

@DarkSide, making lots of gold requieres to "fight" in story, to do so you have to perform fight priorities which also (on the other hand) up your beast/nature. So you can't make gold and nature.

But here we are, my priorities tend to up order too much (so it is fitting you!!) :

Story : [ Ordre + Nature ]

Priorities : 35 25 37 1 29 34 20 7 8 2 27 24 46 45 55 22 30 53 12 4
Blacklist  : 36 44 11 10 49 9 6 52 42 21 23 31 3 53

With mine priorities, in less then a month I've done Destruction lvl 3 and Nature lvl 2

Human    2    -
Knowledge    2    -
Order    2    -
Nature    2509    Dexterity: +25
Beast    4    -
Destruction    5087    Bonus damage: +30, Basic damage: +12
Chaos    194    -
Corruption    200    -

I'm playing this speedserver since 24th August

And I'm taking a new pg lvl 1025 in te next week

Hello guys, first of all I'm new user here, I just created my account!

And in order not to start a new topic I want to ask some things here because it is related.

So, my plan is to buy bitefight bot, not to use cracked version but to buy for 1 month to support the creator and afterwards I will use xZero's version.

And I need a little bit of help from you. I've been reading a lot of these topics but nothing said can help me out in my specific situation.

So, what I'm planning on doing is making a raider account ONLY on low levels, what do I mean by low levels, its levels 1-10 to gain lots of victories, then advancing from that level to 40 and so on, max level I am planning on hitting is 81-82, I do NOT want to get above that. So, you ask me, what is the problem? Well, I have been playing bf since 2007 but have stopped in 2012 or so, which means I lack experience with certain things. 

List of things I need someone to help me with:

1. Best equipment for levels <20, <40 and then for lvl 82, keep in mind that I do NOT need order in aspects and the account will be only for raiding, something like this http://s202.en.bitefight.gameforge.com/profile/player/66064 in terms of skills.

So, after you help me with equipment, one that helps me the most (it doesnt matter if its a premium item or normal, hellstones are not an issue) then:

2. Talents - which ones are the best and which ones I should use. Keep in mind that my skills will be similar to player RTS, defence will be the most learned one, others not so much. 

3. Aspects, I am planning to use bot ONLY for story part, not for attacking since I have LOTS of time on my hands but I lack experience and knowledge about aspects and story. So, about this 3rd thingy what i require, if possible, is for someone to give me list of priorities for: either nature + chaos or nature + destruction. Whichever you think will help me the most in raiding! Only attacking others. I repeat, I do NOT want to exceed my level from 81 AND gold from story does NOT matter, only that I sort out my aspects in most favorable way for my account. Any advice about this is very much appreciated. My only goal is to make the strongest account in my battle value range, after certain amount of skills learned I will STOP increasing them, which means you have a possibility of making a perfect account in this post, with best combination of stuff above.. If you are willing to help me of course..

*too long;didn't read

I need help with following:

1.  best equipment combination for levels under 20, best equipment combination for levels around 40,  best equipment combinations for level <82, note: it can be full premium items, or a mixture of premium and normal, whichever will work the best.

2. talents - I need you to tell me which talents are the best to use with such combination

3. What is better for raiding, nature + chaos or nature + destruction, list of priorities needed, no need for gold or to exceed from level 82 to bigger levels, only a good combination of aspects. From my understanding, there can be THREE level 2 aspects, so lets say +25 dexterity, +25 endurance and +25 something else OR there can be one aspect on level 3 and one on level 2, I think that this would be the best, lets say destruction level 3 +12 basic damage and +30 bonus damage AND nature level2 +25 dexterity, I think that this with destruction 3 and nature 2 would be the best possible combination. For weapon I plan to use RIPaxo, every other combination of equipment is up to you to advise me! 

Also if maybe nature lvl 3 and sth else lvl 2 is the best..you say..

Also correct me if I was wrong anywhere,

I know this is quite a lot and I really hope at least someone will be able to help me!

I'm planning to be active on this forum as much as I can even though I won't currently use the bot from xZero.

Thank you kindly to everyone that helps me out!

Note to admin: If i have perhaps posted in wrong section, do take the right to move my post to another section or create another thread. 

Best Regards.

Oh God, for a second I thought everything I wrote was lost.. Literally when I finished with this post..my tab in chrome simply disappeared, and when I tried to come back on page...it was down, but now when I got here and tried to make another post, everything was here! This must be a sign!

Also, I'm glad I finally created an account and that I'm going to be a part of this community, judging from the comments you guys write to each other I see that everyone here is helpful and friendly to each other!

@BirdTheAirplane, you should and must have created a new post as your requirement are different from the original topic purpose. you truly asked for priorities but also for other thing. What I can say is that you copy-paste what you posted here in a new thread and delete this one. And we will be happy to help you. But fastly I can say that you don't need the bot for what you are going to do. The bot is too make story when you are doing other thing (as at a certain level you need to do 1500 stories which take around 1h to do by hands..). So for the raid you must go on the game yourself and as you said you have time I think this is not a problem :).

For talent I think you can should yourself too as the beginning is a bit different from over level 300. You must up your talent as soon as you got the points to. And if you raid you just have to "accord" your talents to your build. If you take -chance item take the same talents. Which is all written in the section "talents". What is good on Bitefight is that when you start the game there is no strategies and all can be handle by yourself. Then when you hit a higher level you must think about tactics or else ;)

Good luck with your new account and just raid as in 2012 (nothing changed since!) :)