This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Andreya Triana - Giants (2015)

1 post in this topic

0ddb683430ce8a2cd1b72d4af209e140.jpg [b]Artist:[/b] Andreya Triana [b]Album: [/b]Giants [b]Year Of Release:[/b] 2015 [b]Label: [/b]Counter Records [b]Genre:[/b] Soul, Downtempo, Future Jazz [b]Quality:[/b] 320 kbps [b]Format: [/b]MP3 [b]Total Time:[/b] 00:45:51 [b]Total Size:[/b] 105 mb [b]Tracklist:[/b] 01. Paperwalls 02. Gold 03. That's Alright With Me 04. Lullaby 05. Giants 06. Heart In My Hands 07. Keep Running 08. Changing Shapes of Love 09. Clutterbug 10. Song For A Friend 11. It's Not Over 12. Everything You Never Had Pt. II
Soulful Londoner Andreya Triana is set to return in 2015 with the release of her highly anticipated album, Giants through Counter Records on March 23rd. By way of introduction, listen to her first single, Gold.

Bursting with refreshing honesty and a raw vulnerability, Giants transcends a variety of moods, with "Paperwalls" making its entrance with attitude to spare. 'Gold' etches itself into the listeners' mind with its layered hums and chants, a constant drum that is Andreya's testament to her love of music and the best times of her life. The heartfelt "Everything You Never Had Pt. II", is dedicated to Andreya's mother who raised her during tough times, while "Lullaby" is an infectiously catchy and uplifting escape from the grey months ahead, perhaps surprisingly so as it's a reflection on her adolescence and her album of the decade The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill which would drag her out of the bad times, a reassurance that someone else knew what she was going through at the time. Finally, "Keep Running" builds with its thudding heartbeat incessantly driving the track forward shows off Andreya's stunning story-telling skills.
7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)