This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Erik

double click

12 posts in this topic

Hi,

Am i the only one who has problem with the double click in story mode?

You know, if you click double on sthing, u can skip the  "continue".

But now it doesn't work, exept if u double click a little slowly.

I usually used this trick to go way faster! But since the bot is working I don't really go to story "manually" lol :D But it only depends on your internet speed, if your connexion is too slow then it will keep showing "continue". It is what I've constated through the years :)

Humm @redmoon that is something, it should do it in grotto mode. And what you have to do is just click on back page so you returns to grotto instance. And you can do about 1 grotto every 2 seconds and it is pretty fast if your computer/internet are good :) But it should not do it in story mode :o

@Add Hope they will as it is actually getting us tired of this!! But what else? We are using the bot, we don't care about the continue :P.

What they should do is implement a system that provides unique token for every single action, so that the bot would be unable to do the story... And btw the story will be slighty slower but no matter what bot will be gone :/ but GF just don't care about this game anymore lol

On 22.11.2016. at 7:44 PM, Thebestsimon said:

@Add Hope they will as it is actually getting us tired of this!! But what else? We are using the bot, we don't care about the continue :P.

What they should do is implement a system that provides unique token for every single action, so that the bot would be unable to do the story... And btw the story will be slighty slower but no matter what bot will be gone :/ but GF just don't care about this game anymore lol

Indeed. All they did is add bunch of gear for high lvl players. This game is dying slowly... if they don't do a major change to it, it will die for sure

they cant make a change, that everyone would like.

I like every changes, but some players would love to spend 30 minutes, with a grotto.

Yeah, it is quite too much difficult to change a game which is now more than 10 years from this new version?.. They can only add additionnal content (like DLC on consoles). But according to who is playing this game, it is more like if I have some spare time I will play BF, else I will do anything more important. So changing the game will lead to people saying "wait, it is not the bitefight I used to play, I'm not into it anymore" and steadily people will stop playing it :/

But I think that GameForge should ask for what people want!