This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Principles Digital Communication System and Computer Networks

1 post in this topic

b7936778a1c0e0236dd8731e0a1532e5.jpg [b]K. V. Prasad - Principles Digital Communication System and Computer Networks[/b] Published: 2004-02 | ISBN: 1584503297 | PDF + CHM | 742 pages | 28 MB Principles of Digital Communication Systems & Computer Networks is designed as a textbook for digital communication systems, data communication and computer networks, and mobile computing. Part I deals with key topics such as information theory, transmission media, coding, error correction, multiplexing, multiple access, carrier modulation, PSTN, and radio communication. Part II goes on to cover the networking concepts, the ISO/OSI protocol architecture, Ethernet LAN, X.25 protocol, and TCP/IP protocol. Finally, Part III covers mobile computing, including radio paging, cellular mobile, GPS, CTI, unified messaging, and multimedia communication. Helpful summaries, lists of supplementary information, references, and exercises at the end of each chapter make the book a comprehensive resource for anyone pursuing a career in telecommunications and data communication.7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)