This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Brett Harkness - Real Life Wedding - Photography Tutorial

1 post in this topic

Brett Harkness - Real Life Wedding - Photography Tutorial
Duration: 53m | Video: h264, yuv420p, 928x520 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.04 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English

Manchester based photographer Brett Harkness, together with his wife / partner Kristie, runs one of the most successful photography businesses in the UK, especially in wedding and social photography. It is interesting for me, a total amateur, who has never done any wedding photography, to watch and see what I can learn from the master.

The DVD is all about covering a real wedding. It splits into 6 main sections: Equipment, Getting Ready, Ceremony and Post Ceremony, Bridal Party & Bride & Groom, Reception & Speeches, and Evening Reception. After each section a list of top tips relating to that section will be displayed as a summary. Other than that it also includes bonus features like Photographers Cut, with Brett's post wedding narration offering extra tips & insight into the wedding shoot; Brett's Top 20+1 where he talks about some of his favourite recent wedding images and the Finished Wedding Album from this particular wedding.

Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

[b]Download (BigFile)[/b]