This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

CGI Programming Unleashed by Shuman Ghosemajumder

1 post in this topic

696e8a1eb8ac70a5b199d508ebc9587b.jpg [b]CGI Programming Unleashed by Shuman Ghosemajumder[/b] English | Oct 1996 | ISBN: 1575211513 | 620 Pages | CHM | 1.6 MB Readers learn to master CGI, a popular scripting language used to develop professional Web content. Unlike other titles on the subject, this book is devoted entirely to CGI and covers every aspect of this popular tool. - Programmers will create end-user Internet applications that run programs on a Web server - Teaches CGI and HTML integration [i] Review:[/i] Building dynamic Web sites often means learning about CGI--the Common Gateway Interface that specifies how server-based programs interact with a Web server. CGI Programming Unleashed shows how to use CGI for a variety of common tasks such as processing forms, polling users, hosting discussions, and implementing "shopping carts." The book's strength is its breadth, not depth--there are plenty of code samples, but they're fairly dense and you'll be left to do much of the interpretation yourself. Novice programmers may find the going tough, but experienced ones who want to learn how to use CGI quickly will be right at home.7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)