This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Total Training - Illustrator CC

1 post in this topic

8e9d061ab05a229e351c78e1e876b54f.jpg [b]Total Training - Illustrator CC[/b] .MP4, AVC, 300 kbps, 960x540 | English, AAC, 48 kbps, 2 Ch | 8.33 hrs | 954 MB [i]Instructor: Bob Flisser[/i] Bob Flisser will take you step-by-step through the program, showing you how to draw basic shapes, custom curves, text effects and color gradients, as well as techniques for combining shapes, creating re-usable styles, modifying existing artwork, working with color, printing and creating PDFs, and a lot more. After completing this course, you will know how to draw and format a wide variety of shapes and objects, how to bend, stretch, warp, combine and split objects, how to apply colors, patterns and gradients to fills and strokes, how to create special effects, how to use the new cloud-based features, as well as tips and shortcuts to streamline your work.7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)