This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

FXPHD - NUK229 Hit the Ground Running with NUKE Studio

1 post in this topic

ed081e109ad31adfdefff7311e1f4f41.jpg [b]FXPHD - NUK229 Hit the Ground Running with NUKE Studio[/b] 10 Classes | aac, 44100 Hz, mono | h264, yuv420p, 1440x810, 24fps | 11.4GB [i]Genre: E-learning | Eran Dinur[/i] In this course, prof Hugo Guerra will cover Nuke Studio, the latest addition to the Nuke family from The Foundry. Nuke Studio is the combination of the most powerful compositing toolset in the Industry, Nuke, with one of the most robust conforms tool in the market today, Hiero. Nuke Studio has been designed to give you a full suite of tools for composting, shot management, conform, review and finishing for visual effects productions, enabling very collaborative workflows. Course members will learn all the features of Nuke Studio's powerful Timeline Environment from a production point of view. You will learn conforming from EDLs and XMLs, learn to manage and organise a full production, deal with versions of shots and timelines, learn to use timeline "soft effects", jump back and forward from the Compositing and Timeline environments, handle the typical issues involving "real world" problems and be presented with "real production driven" solutions to handle fast paced VFX pipelines. Hugo will also show some of the production pipelines, tricks and tips he created and implemented on one of the busiest commercial pipelines in the world, The Mill London.7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)