This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Public Speaking Crucial Communication Skills for Beginner

1 post in this topic

035db9e274091492ac4f53efe3f15256.jpg [b]Public Speaking: Crucial Communication Skills for Beginner[/b] English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 23.98 fps(r) | aac, 48000 Hz, stereo | 945 MB Genre: E-learning Learn 'Simple to Understand' & 'Easy to Implement' speaking secrets for college, corporate, or community presentations Every single day we all have come across situations where we have to stand up in front of some kind of audience and speak. Maybe the place could be different. It can be your College, Corporate or Community. Believe it or not but public speaking is one of the most important skills you will ever develop in your life. Your audience will take away only based on how you made them feel about what you have to say. Essentially, public speaking seems simple but only if you get the basics right. Why should you listen to me? I have won more than 25 Public Speaking contests conducted by Toastmasters - world's largest community on communication and leadership. I have written 3 Best-Selling books 'Public Speaking Topic Ideas", "Toastmasters Secret", "The Ultimate Public Speaking Survival Guide" in amazon. Do you have any of these feelings? What will audience think if I make mistakes I do not have an eye-catching look I am not sure how to practice the skills Not sure how to connect with my audience Not sure how to use eye-contact, voice modulation, body language, and more Not sure how to tackle presentation day butterflies. 7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)