This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

For providing our services, we do use cookies.
But get used, this is what most of modern web do!
However we have to warn you since we are obligated to so due to EU laws.

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)
And no, we will not eat your computer nor you will be able to eat those cookies :P

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Blogging to Freedom Create My Independence with Blogging

1 post in this topic

c943adebb6cde8d7e583b21d683c7cb5.jpg [b] Blogging to Freedom: Create My Independence with Blogging [/b] Duration: 3h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 602MB Genre: eLearning | Language: English The cubiclepreneur's step by step guide to blogging and building a blog as their foundation for an independent business. What are the requirements? You'll need a computer with access to the internet and the determination to take action and follow through on making things happen. What am I going to get from this course? Over 23 lectures and 3 hours of content! Create a blog using Wordpress that helps them build a network, an online platform or a business Decide on a domain name for their blog that fits their niche and their goals Install a Wordpress site and get it live on the internet Set up a professional email address on their domain Customize the look and feel of their website Protect their website from hackers Back up their website on a daily basis Comfortably reach out to other bloggers or businesses in their niche to develop patnerships Build relationships with their audience Understand all the technology needed to create and run a blog What is the target audience? This course IS for the cubiclepreneur (entrepreneur at heart, but currently stuck in a day-job) who wants to build an online platform as the foundation for an eventual business venture that will bring them the freedom, options and independence they're looking to create in their life. This course is NOT for the person looking to create a blog just to make a few bucks on the side, in the short term. Someone not willing to follow through and stick with this for the long haul. 7409461d53baf8ee6fe405f510a7faff.png [b]Buy Premium From My Links To Get Resumable Support,Max Speed & Support Me[/b]
Download ( NitroFlare )

Download ( Uploaded

Download ( Rapidgator )

Download ( Uploadable )

Download (Turbobit)