Izochor

How to ensure you attack a clan first?

So the basic problem is, our clan is clicking the button to attack another one as soon as possible. But, we never manage to get into the fight because they defend their clan with another one. This has been going on for several months. Any ideas? How can they be always the faster?hm

My idea is to stay ready to click the button at the time being with another 3-4 team parteners. In this case the chances rises becouse you will be more than one to click.

it's all about luck ha i guess we all should got used to randomness in bf till now, coz there aint no program to help you or them be the first. maybe a fast connection  have 3 browser open whit 3 acc  and smash the  send button,,

On 6/26/2016 at 6:14 PM, Thebestsimon said:

I can easily (and xZero too) make a program which will try to launch a war :) I've made one for potion ^^ It shows the time until the next potion and when it reaches 0 it uses a new potion :)

Hmm, it would be a much appreciated share.:)

22 hours ago, xZero said:

Yes, but how it would work? Monitor activity of each individual player?

Well I basically think that it needs the name of the clan we should attack and, try to execute the attack sequence faster than the page response.

Bitefight bot does the same thing with attacks, the bot is faster than me clicking on the attack button.