Sign in to follow this  
xZero

BiteFightBot as WEB application - but better!

I have in plans building BitefightBot fully as a web application with all features original bot has but yet with all features you request. 

If there is enough of interested users, I'll start working on it. This is a huge project, so it will take a lot of time and effort. 

With this bot, you could forget about all the things you had to do with original bot. No more copying SID, browser and so on, you will only have to login to your BF through web app. 

I think that every user here are requesting this :P And so on, are waiting for this since the beginning. But this will be 100% yours, there will be not extracts or snippets from the original BFBot? In fact it is a bit what I'm working on, but not as a Web application :P

10% mine? It will be 100% mine, but I think you meant that anyway. 

As web application, it will be almost platform independent, it will work on any OS, with any modern browser. Including Android. 
My web apps use bootstrap at front-end, so I make them responsive. 

I am satisfied with interest by now, so this project is definitely ongoing but release will depend of interest. More interest, sooner the release!

Basically current plan is: 

In project above, plans are to implement PvP bot functionality based on black/white lists. If this project goes well with this idea, then PvP bot engine will be used as base for our new bot. 

When I first saw BFbot I thaught :  'It doesn't get better than that!'

Now when I read about this new project ideea (a BFbot workin' directly through a browser) : 'F##k yeah!!!  it does get better, whole lotta if you ask me or anyone else who knows what this is all about, for that matter.

This sounds like an ambitious project that will take some time, but I wonder if it will be integrated in the game page or will be a separate and different from it like an app that appears on the browser In one square in a corner that will require login  whit id/pass  . and good luck whit it

Nice idea, im excited about it.

Can i suggest you some improvements over the current bot?

About  story mode:

1. Divide actions into neutral actions, that is actions doesnt give or drain your health, health actions, thats actions that health you like devour or fight, and risky actions, thats actions that can drain your life like ignore. The current bot stops action when your current life is under the Min life but this should only occurr when you face a risky action, why to stop if you have a devour or a Full attack ahead, maybe the health you can get can make you healthy again, so the idea is stop the bot only if health low AND next action is a risky one.
  2. Make Min Life variable instead of fixes, that is, the program keeps monitoring the max health you lost doing some risky action, like action 20 lose 230000 health action 21 lose 89000 so the game adapts itself and if you have 160000 life it will continue if facing action 21 but will stop if facing action 20.
  3. Make healing with potions, not only church, and give priorities so it can use big potions, full health potions and christmas gift for healing.
  4. You can make the bot to autostart too, so it keeps suspended but monitoring your account every some minutes, and when it detects an attack vs you, thats an hour of safety it will start.
  5. Make bot monitor things like, how many average actions points take to earn some fixed gold value, like after monitoring for 2 months you need 23 actions points to earn one million so it can calculate itself if will have enough remaining points to raise the next stat.
  6. Make bot autostart graveyard when not enough points
  7. Autoequip should be nice too, equip your life equipment before doing story, then go back to your pvp equip when you finish.
  8. Autobuy and use +10 AP potions

How my bot would work:

I activate it, so it check whats the next stat to raise, it cost 14 millions and the bot calculates i still need 20 actions points to secure reach it so it enter graveyard for 5 hours so i can regain 4x5 20 AP, the graveyard ends and then the bot equip me with some health equipment and start story, keeps doing until some bad luck down my life to under 100000, the next action is ignore and the bot calculates based of his previous monitoring i never lose more than 87000 health in previous ignore actiosns so it continues but bad luck again and i lose another 80k, so my life is 20000 now, but luckily there is only neutral actions and some healing so i recover to 190000 health, next action can drain me up to 277000 health so bot stop and checks how can it health me, as i'm just protected and have about 55 minutes ahead of safety the bots calculate a +50000 life potions will be enough and my life will be recover enough in 4 minutes so wait and continues, if the safe time was about to expire then the bot should use a potion strong enough to allow me to face the actions safely, after some minutes the gold is enough to raise a stat, the bot equips me again with pvp equip and keeps doing graveyard until my AP are enough to start a story again.

@muxodeiv, The bot currently verifies your point 1). It is up to you to choose the order of preference between all the actions. If you want your account to do devour so put devour in the first ones. Risky actions are compulsory, I mean, when the choice appears it is like "instant lose of health", "try to pass through (50%)" and the second choice is about 25%, but in all three case you can take damages. Well this one from 50% chance give you less damages than the 25% (which is normal.).

Point 2) is crucial and well thought, but that is not that easy because the bot has to mesmorize what happened earlier in the game. So if it forgets to take your life at one moment then it will not be able to calculate. And if you change level or a ritual is activated (defense one) then the bot will be out lol.

Point 3) is usefull but so limited: the max free potion is about 50k HP which is NOTHING, and you can only use one every hour.. So for the first heal the bot should use it then it will have to use medecine from church. Not everybody has their christmas presents or easter anymore I think. So must not be taken into account :)

Point 4) can be easily be put in place, like you must launch the bot and let it run background :) The bot will wait an attack and if you have at least a certain amount of AP (For my part I need 100 AP mini for a stat) it will start the story.

Point 5) is not possible as the story is too random. Sometimes you can earn about 1M in 3AP and sometimes nothing depending also on where you started or where you are on the current section (40 actions). So it is something but too random to give a good result, but the idea is here ;)

Point 6) Pretty smooth and realisable. Should be easily handle by xZero too :) Hope he will have time for such implement ;)

Point 7) is easy as well, user defined its item list for story or PvP and the bot knows what to do. I actually made a supply version of the bot where you can should your equipment but it is not stable yet and have no time to work on it :/

Point 8) is good and it is currently working on my on bot but should be easy to implement. The problem is that you need money to buy them, so the bot should actually calculate how many potions you have and buy a pack of 10 if less than 2, and then it can use them easily :)

What you mentionned in your story is interesting, the part where the bot calculate the time to wait to recover enough health i really good. Sometimes in 10 minutes we can recover about 200k HP :) There are item to do so also :)

Well love your post and it will give a lot of ideas for xZero, hope my commentaries will help too ;)

@Thebestsimon

Point 5) I know the story is to random, the idea is the bot saves input in a database each 3 points, thats 40 actions, every 3 points it calculates how much money you make, and then calculate the average, the more input it has the more precise it becomes and maybe you can add some checkbox to be optimistic or pesimistic, imagine after 20000 iterations the average gold gained for 40 actions is 220000, if you dont check any boxes the game calculates each 3 points to give 220000 if you are optimistic the game calculate each 3 points to give at least 220k or more, if you check the pesimist box the bot will assume you are going to earn a 25% less each iteration, thats maybe the safest way. the key here i think is make the bot learn from the input.

I'd like to add another idea:

Dynamic priorities: You all know there are actions with a chance to fight, like 1, 27, 29,  the idea is if i put the priorities 1 27 29, maybe 27 have higher chances to start a fight, so the game record inputs and after 1000 iteratios of each action it sees, that of 1000 actions of 1, 156 end in a fight, of 1000 actions of 29 201 ended on a fight and after 1000 actions of 27 320 ended in a fight so the bot dynanically adjust the priorities to 27, 29, 1 so i will have more chances to fight and get health and money.

Ok @muxodeiv that is fine idea. But people will get bored with checkboxes. All they want is a bot that plays without them lol :) And according to my previous experiences I was able to up about 3 levels in one stat by doing story. Was around the level 350 and the story just gave me too much experience and no gold. So your calculus is a bit faulty if we up during the process, if you know what I mean. 

Your new idea is still on the same plan, this is supposed to be random. As if random exists, the game will just randomly make a fight scene appears when you do 1, 27 or 29. So even if you make the calculus of this you will end up getting an average of 33% each... Which will tell us that we do not have to put them in a specific order :) But it is ok that can be a good development for a beta bot tester :P