We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.

We have now resolved the issue. 

If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.  
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it. 

Sign in to follow this  
xZero

Bitefight SpyMon [RELEASE!!!]

Thebestsimon

Due to GDPR legislation, this program has been shut down by xZero

Message added by Thebestsimon

Please rate  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Rating

News: 
- In saved entries, now race and username is shown. (Will be updated/visible once you try to monitor saved player)
- Profile URLs are now clickable (links)
- Monitoring text updated: "Monitoring: Username URL(link)"

I'm open for suggestions!

@xZero No I'm building a program that will launch BFBot but first it will make some moves on accounts like entering in stories, putting on war items, auto using potion +10AP. Well a lot of things ^^ But the problem is to make it "universal" so that you can connect in french server, romanian and else :) Because my bot works on detecting elements on account web page (so it is in french sometimes :P).. But I've just begun to work on it, I have time to improve it :)

The problem with this BFBot is that you need to connect first and go on stories, then "refresh" bot SID if "problem occured" and then launch it ^^ I want to make it easier by auto refreshing your SID and web browser datas (As on new version of BFBot ;))

50 minutes ago, Thebestsimon said:

@xZero No I'm building a program that will launch BFBot but first it will make some moves on accounts like entering in stories, putting on war items, auto using potion +10AP. Well a lot of things ^^ But the problem is to make it "universal" so that you can connect in french server, romanian and else :) Because my bot works on detecting elements on account web page (so it is in french sometimes :P).. But I've just begun to work on it, I have time to improve it :)

The problem with this BFBot is that you need to connect first and go on stories, then "refresh" bot SID if "problem occured" and then launch it ^^ I want to make it easier by auto refreshing your SID and web browser datas (As on new version of BFBot ;))

Very good idea. 
Why you wouldn't rely on HTML elements? I do with SpyMon. Class names and ID-s are still on English, even on foreign servers. 

If I would follow up your method, in PHP I would use arrays to store item names in different languages, Not so easy, but it will work at end.

Btw I don't know much languages. I know C/C++ and not C# (not so difficult) and I've introduced myself to VB.Net recently. Because my internship requieres it to make a program to "burn" automatons (overheating them). But as I've seen that it was really easy to make an interface with VB.Net and Window Forms I've tried to do so.

I'm using the HTML code of the web page, so to find an item name for example I have to search header as <span and then look for class="sthg" ;) But this is actually easy to do. I've already finished this part, this connects the account and take all the informations (as BFBot) but what I'm trying to do currently is to access the "Cookie" properties and especially the SID= line. Because we need this to refresh the bot sometimes :)

C++ knowledge alone is impressive. It's really difficult (and powerful) language. 
Why you wouldn't add option to login to BF with your program? That way, you'll have cookie immediately. COmbine that with UA string of your program, and bot will work! 
Otherwise, we can decompile JAVA code from new bot which reads cookie directly from browser. 

About SpyMon:

Is results tree to difficult to understand? It can be simplified. 

UPDATE: Bookmarket support to add player.

To use it, drag and drop following link to your bookmarks: Add to BFSpyMon

Remember: Drag and drop.

Once you're done, you can press bookmark you just added it while you are on players profile. Doing so will open SpyMon and add new player to the list. 

For more info and help about bookmarklets: http://www.howtogeek.com/189358/beginner-geek-how-to-use-bookmarklets-on-any-device/ 

On 8/3/2016 at 7:52 AM, DarkSide said:

thx , is awesome

in just one day  :))  2.995.640 Gold + 308 Gold Bonus  

You have a nice robbery there! Congratulations!

tested it in last  days and what can i say works beautiful occasionally it has dropped but no big deal , what i want to ask you is hmm can an sound be implemented something like ding ding ding whit each popup so if i do something else watch tv , to know that my  target is on or was changes to it .