Sign in to follow this  
xZero

Best strategy/tricks for newborn player?

Long time ago I have lost my high level character, I have no idea why , as I think that I had some hellstones left on, however I decided to start over, and I did made a new account, but I want to do it right this time, all from beginning, and what would be best way than asking experienced community!

For now, I bought some hellstones for kick start, upgrading hideout only if necessary, prioritizing Defense and Endurance skills and focusing on story. I am now level 12 16. I buying equipment, but not always, only if it will give me advantage over long runs, otherwise I waiting to come for adequate level, then I buy. 

My charisma skill is low, as I don't give it much priority. 

What do you guys think? What to change, improve? Btw I'm playing on speed server.

2 hours ago, xZero said:

Long time ago I have lost my high level character, I have no idea why , as I think that I had some hellstones left on, however I decided to start over, and I did made a new account, but I want to do it right this time, all from beginning, and what would be best way than asking experienced community!

For now, I bought some hellstones for kick start, upgrading hideout only if necessary, prioritizing Defense and Endurance skills and focusing on story. I am now level 12 16. I buying equipment, but not always, only if it will give me advantage over long runs, otherwise I waiting to come for adequate level, then I buy. 

My charisma skill is low, as I don't give it much priority. 

What do you guys think? What to change, improve? Btw I'm playing on speed server.

First of all, if you play on damage you get skills on:  Strength: and Endurance,  if you play on chance + or - you will get skills more on:  Defence and Dexterity, my opinion. And use talents on chance - it`s better than damage :D

Equubidero Worhin   ,  Blarkim  ( Snyldd  ) ,  Pzy  or Nightcatcher Drevick   ,  Memos   ,  Seaphim   ---- standards equipment

Equubidero Tanond   ,  Rhytai Heartruby  or Trinity  ,   Straahl   ,  Impeste   ,  Cherubim   ---- premium equipment

I'm now level 176 and I did my best to somehow balance chance and damage, however I gave some priority to damage. 
It come up extremely good I can say, my old account has never been so powerful. 
For now only 210+ lvl players can beat me. 190lvl or weaker players lose with ~10000 damage difference. 

im playing on damage and i must say guys with - chance are too weak for me..if u are playing on damage just buy 2 items with chance and rest on damage and thats it..u should see if your oponnents in your range are more on chance - or damage and then u  buy equipment to beat them

Yep items like Effenil and Fyrennix are worth the trade. Actually playing in full damage is not worth, but playing on - chance isn't that worth too... But at the end playing on both is not so worth too... Both against - chance is winning at 75% so you must play on this one. You only lose against Full DMG.. but full DMG lose against - chance. And - chance against - chance is a random art ^^ The game will choose a winner from nowhere!

I always wait for new server to come before I start playing.

I buy like 4-5 shadow lords that means you get 100% health potion too, so you wait until you get attacked and then just use your bot and potions, and repeat this until lvl230 when you get Victory rush talent so you wont need to use potions again.

if you run out of potions - use church.

This is my tactics, I currently play only on 2 servers and on both I'm at top  3 on highscore :)