Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Clan war formation

@Izochor This is one of the strategy. But from far, the best one is to put all the best fighter on one side, and (if you are not complete like 15/15) put the fighters left on the other side. And put in first position those who had war equipment. They will last longer and prevent the opponent from getting on the last position and win. I usually see wars where one of the front liner kills the final fighter... When you are 400 levels ahead with 1M1 HP you can easily kill 2 to 3 guys... :)

We are always using his comp. in my team. It is well working (but not so much if you are under 75% of the complete team formation...).

On 5/15/2016 at 1:54 AM, Thebestsimon said:

@Izochor This is one of the strategy. But from far, the best one is to put all the best fighter on one side, and (if you are not complete like 15/15) put the fighters left on the other side. And put in first position those who had war equipment. They will last longer and prevent the opponent from getting on the last position and win. I usually see wars where one of the front liner kills the final fighter... When you are 400 levels ahead with 1M1 HP you can easily kill 2 to 3 guys... :)

We are always using his comp. in my team. It is well working (but not so much if you are under 75% of the complete team formation...).

Best clan formation its on 3, rarely on 7. And i will explain why i sayd 3. If you have 2 players with 4 orbs on warr items and one player with 4 orbs too and full damage/chance, warr it`s win 10000 %, from my experience.

15 hours ago, Izochor said:

Yes! The best fighter should be the first one to slap their asses.

Yep, best fight its slap, not like pvp at warr formation.

Another idea is to use the "punch" war style(i hope is the same name in english) when in the rival alliance are few good players and the rest are weak.In the classic war you can get surpises and a weak team can beat you.