Sign in to follow this  
.sKyLo.

Happy New Year

License  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to create a event on the forum and the winner get bot license for 4 months?

• Yes, why not? Sounds Good.
    • No, definetly not.

Romanian Language:

Salutare tuturor si un calduros La Multi Ani. Echipa Elite7Hackers va multumeste ca sunteti alaturi de noi in fiecare an. Am facut un poll, daca ii pot spune asa in care utilizatorii pot propune un event/concurs, iar premiul consta in prelungirea licentei de boting cu 3 sau 4 luni(Nu sunt hotarat inca). Astept pareri PRO/CONTRA + argument din partea voastra. Cei care posteaza doar de dragul de a posta, exemplu : PRO, vor fi sanctionati cu un warn. Va urez sedere placuta si va multumim ca sunteti alaturi de noi pe facebook si pe acest site.

English Language:

Hello everyone and Happy New Year. Team Elite7Hackers thanks to you because you stay with us every year.I have created a poll, if i can say that wich the users can propose one event/competition, and the reward will be a free license boting for 3 or 4 months(I`m not decided yet). I wait your arguments PRO/COUNTER + reason of your part. Those wich can post just for posting, example : PRO, will get a warn. I wish you pleasant stay with us and we thanks to your because we are many people on facebook and on this site.

Edited by .sKyLo.

PRO, i think if this is about Bot license and BOT means Bitefight, let's make this competition about Bitefight. For example:

- who makes the biggest capture in 30 days is the winner

- who gets the biggest totem/mana

- who will make the most levels in 30 days, and this chapter must be differentialy because until lvl 300 you grow fast and after not so fast

PRO, we can even make use of the ideas from c1pr1c, but, we can make this competition about this forum, for example:

-who is more active in one week;

-who makes more posts (not spam posts) in one week;

-who brings more users to this forum in one week.

PRO, i think if this is about Bot license and BOT means Bitefight, let's make this competition about Bitefight. For example:

- who makes the biggest capture in 30 days is the winner

- who gets the biggest totem/mana

- who will make the most levels in 30 days, and this chapter must be differentialy because until lvl 300 you grow fast and after not so fast

Agree, i will talk to xZero.

PRO, we can even make use of the ideas from c1pr1c, but, we can make this competition about this forum, for example:

-who is more active in one week;

-who makes more posts (not spam posts) in one week;

-who brings more users to this forum in one week.

Agree, i will think it in weekend, because i`m working at my job. I will let you PM in 2-3 days.

PRO, but it's hard to find a niche, that would keep equality between contestants. Maybe some kind of treasure hunt.

I guess i have an ideea, i will create a topic for example and hide in forum and who`s find will solve riddle.

PRO, I would have liked a music contest, are posted songs and who gets the most likes , that will be the winner of that contest

I expect of you ideeas in this topic. You can use Quote.

Edited by .sKyLo.

Hey sKyLo :) What a great idea, PRO for sure ! You can maybe make some riddles as to find a precise website ! (Like "The logo is made of blue and represents a "f"", btw this one is easy lol) ! So that you make almost 10 riddles and the winner is the one who got the "fastest" answers :) Like : 1 : 5 pts, 2 : 3 pts, 3 : 1 pts, 4+ : No points :)

Hey sKyLo :) What a great idea, PRO for sure ! You can maybe make some riddles as to find a precise website ! (Like "The logo is made of blue and represents a "f"", btw this one is easy lol) ! So that you make almost 10 riddles and the winner is the one who got the "fastest" answers :) Like : 1 : 5 pts, 2 : 3 pts, 3 : 1 pts, 4+ : No points :)

Contact me on facebook friday to talk or saturday night.