We're sorry for technical difficulties latest site upgrade caused.
We have now resolved the issue.
If you're still experiencing issues, please clear your cache by following instructions on this link.
Shall the issue persist after this step, welcome report it.
This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is our policy (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.
The Company’s Designated Agent to receive notification of alleged infringement under the DMCA is:
Submit application at: https://support.elite7hackers.net/
Preferred and best way to evade delays.
Slower way (email): [email protected]
Upon receipt of proper notification of claimed infringement, Company will follow the procedures outlined herein and in the DMCA.
COMPLAINT NOTICE PROCEDURES FOR COPYRIGHT OWNERS
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
7. Sign the document and print your name under that.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay or even declining of processing DCMA notification.
If your application is declined due to missing or inaccurate information, you will have to submit request again.
Company will not accept DMCA complaints only in form of scanned documents. You have to submit both.
Make sure to include physical signature as only electronic may not be accepted.
NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN PROCEDURE
It is expected that all users of any part of the Company system will comply with applicable copyright laws. However, if the Company receives proper notification of claimed copyright infringement it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Company will comply with the appropriate provisions of the DMCA in the event a counter notification is received.
In short: Any contents members post is considered legal as long as there are no DMCA complaints on it.
Under any circumstances, Company may not terminate authorization of users of its system or network who are repeat infringers.
Company may not share any personal data about infringer user with 3rd parties nor the law.